We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Sketch Files for Appian?

Does anyone know of a resource for Sketch files for Appian?

Even better if it aligns with 19.1, 19.2, releases etc.

I'm looking to speed up the process on the UX conceptual design side of things by letting our designers work outside of Appian, and if we had sketch files ready to go with Appian components that would be awesome.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Without a doubt, it would be cool if there were an offline designer.

Today, you're free to use notepad to "sketch" out the SAIL that you might later paste into Appian.  Beyond that, i'm afraid there isn't really a practical option for designing in Appian outside of Appian.

I'm inclined to echo the sentiments of , and would ask you to refactor your problem.  What is it about designing in Appian is a problem?  Are there concerns about the UX team "sketching" where dev is done?  Consider talking to your AE about the implications of standing up a UX design environment.

• Without a doubt, it would be cool if there were an offline designer.

Today, you're free to use notepad to "sketch" out the SAIL that you might later paste into Appian.  Beyond that, i'm afraid there isn't really a practical option for designing in Appian outside of Appian.

I'm inclined to echo the sentiments of , and would ask you to refactor your problem.  What is it about designing in Appian is a problem?  Are there concerns about the UX team "sketching" where dev is done?  Consider talking to your AE about the implications of standing up a UX design environment.

Children
No Data