Error in write to database node

Hi All,

I'm facing the following issue in write to DB node. Please find the screenshot below.

Extra info - I'm using stored procedure calls before the write to DB node but they don't have anything to do with the table I'm trying to update.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • UPDATE: I added a timer event to give MYSQL time to remove the lock and close the transactions from stored procedure calls and the write to database node worked. This looks like a workaround but I'll go with this for the time being as this is a scheduled job and not an end-user action, timer would be ok

it's the only solution I could think of. Stuck out tongue

Removing the SP calls worked but I need those to be in the process model as it converts data from Stored proc results to CSV files.

Thank you for the help !   & 

• UPDATE: I added a timer event to give MYSQL time to remove the lock and close the transactions from stored procedure calls and the write to database node worked. This looks like a workaround but I'll go with this for the time being as this is a scheduled job and not an end-user action, timer would be ok

it's the only solution I could think of. Stuck out tongue

Removing the SP calls worked but I need those to be in the process model as it converts data from Stored proc results to CSV files.

Thank you for the help !   & 

Children
No Data