Are there any tools available for load testing in appian. We want to test a scen

Are there any tools available for load testing in appian. We want to test a scenario where 200 users login to the system and perform automated test scripts, we tried load runner but it failed at backgroundaction.none throwing 401 unauthorized error on replaying testcases on recorded scripts....

OriginalPostID-89281

OriginalPostID-89281

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • X-APPIAN-CSRF-TOKEN is a dynamically generated parameter that is appended to the request while logging in. I tried identifying the previous list of responses and unable to find the token value from past responses for correlating this value.
    By hitting what request can I retrieve the value of X-APPIAN-CSRF-TOKEN from response ??
    In J meter, I tried with regular expression extractor and pass it with request. But it didn't work out - Throws 401 Unauthorized error when I play back my recorded script.
  • X-APPIAN-CSRF-TOKEN is a dynamically generated parameter that is appended to the request while logging in. I tried identifying the previous list of responses and unable to find the token value from past responses for correlating this value.
    By hitting what request can I retrieve the value of X-APPIAN-CSRF-TOKEN from response ??
    In J meter, I tried with regular expression extractor and pass it with request. But it didn't work out - Throws 401 Unauthorized error when I play back my recorded script.
Children
No Data