Hi all, I'm writing a one-to-many relationship to a database, and

Hi all,

I'm writing a one-to-many relationship to a database, and am having trouble with some of the variables in my CDT which are supposed to be the same for all of the entries in my 'many' table, like today's date as a timestamp. When I pass in a single value for these variables (like 'today()'), only the first entry in the list gets the timestamp. What's the best-practice way to ensure that single-value variables can be correctly applied to each of the entries in my table when I write to a data store?...

OriginalPostID-91289

OriginalPostID-91289

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sorry, I should mention that I'm using Appian 6.6; I'm not sure the repeat() function is available to me (please let me know if that's not the case). I can create an array of the value of today(), but is it sufficient to just have {today()} as the passed value, or do I need to make the length of the today() array equal the items on my list? I've been playing with the makerange() function, but when I use it in a script task, the task errors out as 'unattended'.
  • Sorry, I should mention that I'm using Appian 6.6; I'm not sure the repeat() function is available to me (please let me know if that's not the case). I can create an array of the value of today(), but is it sufficient to just have {today()} as the passed value, or do I need to make the length of the today() array equal the items on my list? I've been playing with the makerange() function, but when I use it in a script task, the task errors out as 'unattended'.
Children
No Data