Hi, How does Appian name folders and documents in .accDocs folder on Server

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,
How does Appian name folders and documents in .accDocs folder on Server side ?
as we need to migrate these document in another system. so how i can recognize my document in file system as there name are diferent on file system
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-91402

OriginalPostID-91402

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Thanks Alex, i have gone through the documentation of above link. there its saying that
    1. "Appian assigns Document Management knowledge centers to a partition (the one with the lowest number of documents) when the knowledge center is created."
    --> what happen if all the partition will have same no of documents.
    2. "It is possible to add a partition for storing knowledge center documents, by defining it in <APPIAN_HOME>/server/_conf/partitions<CUSTOM>.xml"
    --> can we add all the document in one or particular partition only. e.g i need to add all the document in accdoc1 folder, and again i need to change the name of accdoc1 to something else

The reason why we are asking this is we are planing to have disaster managment of the document which we are going to uploade.thats why we require our documents in particular directory.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Thanks Alex, i have gone through the documentation of above link. there its saying that
    1. "Appian assigns Document Management knowledge centers to a partition (the one with the lowest number of documents) when the knowledge center is created."
    --> what happen if all the partition will have same no of documents.
    2. "It is possible to add a partition for storing knowledge center documents, by defining it in <APPIAN_HOME>/server/_conf/partitions<CUSTOM>.xml"
    --> can we add all the document in one or particular partition only. e.g i need to add all the document in accdoc1 folder, and again i need to change the name of accdoc1 to something else

The reason why we are asking this is we are planing to have disaster managment of the document which we are going to uploade.thats why we require our documents in particular directory.
Children
No Data