I would like to confirm how Appian authorize the visibility of a task item via &

I would like to confirm how Appian authorize the visibility of a task item via 'group'. Say I have MainGroup which has two sub-groups, namely GroupA and GroupB .

1. If a task is assigned to MainGroup, can members in GroupA or members in GroupB see it?
2. if a taks is assigned to GroupA, I know member of GroupB can not see it, but can members from MainGroup see it because it is the parent group?
3. In above 2 situations, what would it be if members in all three groups are distinct? and what if some user belongs to both MainGroup and GroupA?

Thank you,

---Yang

OriginalPostID-91474

OriginalPostID-91474

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For first scenario, If task is assigned to main group then the members of both sub group A and B can see the task.
    For second scenario, If task is assigned to group A, then the members of group B or main group can't see it.
    For third scenario, If task is assigned to main group and members in all these three groups are distinct, then task will be assigned to all members of main group and sub groups. If members in all three groups are same then one task will be assigned to each member.
  • For first scenario, If task is assigned to main group then the members of both sub group A and B can see the task.
    For second scenario, If task is assigned to group A, then the members of group B or main group can't see it.
    For third scenario, If task is assigned to main group and members in all these three groups are distinct, then task will be assigned to all members of main group and sub groups. If members in all three groups are same then one task will be assigned to each member.
Children
No Data