A sub-process has a start form, I need to remove input from that form so I can p

A sub-process has a start form, I need to remove input from that form so I can pass value when parent calls sub-process. However after deleting input field from sub-process start form, I can't parent process and I am getting error below.
Any idea?

Line: 410
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: localhost:8080/.../ACParameter.js

OriginalPostID-91826

OriginalPostID-91826

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am not sure I completely understand, so I apologize if this is a bit off. Any additional info you have would be helpful. Hope this helps a bit....
    Any field you want to pass in needs to be marked as parameterized
    Check the start form to make sure the field is there, but don't remove, etc...
    From the subprocess node, refresh the data after any change and make sure mappings are good
    Make the subprocess node unassigned and run as designer or initiator (based on security)
    If the user then needs to input values, have them fill out a user input task
  • I am not sure I completely understand, so I apologize if this is a bit off. Any additional info you have would be helpful. Hope this helps a bit....
    Any field you want to pass in needs to be marked as parameterized
    Check the start form to make sure the field is there, but don't remove, etc...
    From the subprocess node, refresh the data after any change and make sure mappings are good
    Make the subprocess node unassigned and run as designer or initiator (based on security)
    If the user then needs to input values, have them fill out a user input task
Children
No Data