A sub-process has a start form, I need to remove input from that form so I can p

A sub-process has a start form, I need to remove input from that form so I can pass value when parent calls sub-process. However after deleting input field from sub-process start form, I can't parent process and I am getting error below.
Any idea?

Line: 410
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: localhost:8080/.../ACParameter.js

OriginalPostID-91826

OriginalPostID-91826

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have two processes (A and B). B is sub-process and has few existing parameters to be passed from parent Process A. I added new input parameters to B. In A, there is a start form on sub-process node (B) and it is assigned a user. After adding new parameter to B, I refreshed sub-process node in A, but I can't pass value to new input parameter, it says from form, but I still can pass value to existing input parameters.
  • I have two processes (A and B). B is sub-process and has few existing parameters to be passed from parent Process A. I added new input parameters to B. In A, there is a start form on sub-process node (B) and it is assigned a user. After adding new parameter to B, I refreshed sub-process node in A, but I can't pass value to new input parameter, it says from form, but I still can pass value to existing input parameters.
Children
No Data