Is there a way to retrieve list of news related to a feed?

We need to get all the news involved in a specific feed, in order to display them outside of Tempo-News interface. Is there a way?

Is it possible to create a process model exposing a web api that does that with a smart service maybe?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The only way that I have been able to do this in the past is to write the entries to a DB table that stores the feed, news post id, target audience, etc. Then you can pull from the DB.

However, where are you looking to post this info? Maybe an alternate is to use a site and expose the news to the records, if the posts are tied to data that you are using to bring your users together on. Just a thought without using the use case....

• Thank you or the reply, ChristineH. I guess we will probably use you solution.

We'd like to show them in a page of a site, but using the record-approach doesn't provide the user experience we are looking for, because in this way users must click on the single record and later on the specific news tab of that record too see the related news.

What we would like to achieve is a full list of all the news in a page on the site which is directly accessible without any extra effort by the user 

• Thank you or the reply, ChristineH. I guess we will probably use you solution.

We'd like to show them in a page of a site, but using the record-approach doesn't provide the user experience we are looking for, because in this way users must click on the single record and later on the specific news tab of that record too see the related news.

What we would like to achieve is a full list of all the news in a page on the site which is directly accessible without any extra effort by the user 

Children
No Data