Search a string that exists in all objects

Hello,

How do I go about search all objects with a certain string or label? When I do expression search, the search does not allow a space.

Example:

I type 'Assigned To' in the search for expressions. The search function takes this string and splits it into a search for both 'Assigned' AND 'To' rather than one whole string.

Best,

David

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This would require a product enhancement on Appian's side, since they currently give no way of forcing exact string searches (which I've complained about in the past).  My use case is, when searching out old instances of a!formLayout_17r1 (or whichever version had that changeover a few years ago), the underscore is ignored so i would get back all interfaces with *either* "formLayout" *or* "17r1" (including, in that case, ones with the old SectionLayout rule).

Certified Lead Developer

This would require a product enhancement on Appian's side, since they currently give no way of forcing exact string searches (which I've complained about in the past).  My use case is, when searching out old instances of a!formLayout_17r1 (or whichever version had that changeover a few years ago), the underscore is ignored so i would get back all interfaces with *either* "formLayout" *or* "17r1" (including, in that case, ones with the old SectionLayout rule).

Children