recordType: cons!requestRecordType,
                    identifier: fv!row.requestId
                  ).@attributes.@anyAttribute._recordRef & "/view/summary/",
                  showWhen:true()

)
              )
            ),

Although I m trying to access the link using admin id I am getting below error

Please suggest how to rectify this error. I have given security setting for every object i.e: interface, site, application,datastore, record n all

Thanks,

Ankita Singh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Is there a reason you are using a safe link? The record link should link you directly to the record. The method you are using to access properties of the record link are not supported, so I highly recommend against relying on those properties.

• Hi Peter,

When i tried using below code:

a!gridColumn(
    label: "Id",
    value:
    a!linkField(
    links : a!recordLink(
    label: fv!row.id,
    recordtype: cons!XYZRECORD,
    identifier: fv!row.id
    )
    ) ,
    align: "END"
    ),

it was opening the record in different tab that too in tempo, so as to open it in Site i am using safelink.

Kindly suggest how I can get the record opened in  site.

• Why do you need to open it in a site? It's not good design practice to link to a different environment as it would provide a confusing experience for the user. Do you have a use case or reason for them to move from Tempo to Sites?

• We have a dashboard where after applying filters and then clicking search button we are getting records that is being displayed in grid layout a section below the filter section.

So we want to the user to be able to view the summary of that record on the same interface once he click on record link.

So on trying record link it's leading the user to new window tab that too in tempo so just to provide consistency in the interface i want to get it opened in site. It would be great if there is any way to provide the user feasibility to open the record details on the same interface.

Thanks,

• Hmmm, I might be confused about what you are asking then. Clicking a record link does open on the same interface. If they are on sites, a record link opens in the same site page. If they are in Tempo, it opens in the same tempo browser window.

Can you post a gif to show the behavior you are getting?

One thing to keep in mind too - you can't test this from the interface designer. Links in the interface designer always open into a separate tab into your default start page environment.

• Hmmm, I might be confused about what you are asking then. Clicking a record link does open on the same interface. If they are on sites, a record link opens in the same site page. If they are in Tempo, it opens in the same tempo browser window.

Can you post a gif to show the behavior you are getting?

One thing to keep in mind too - you can't test this from the interface designer. Links in the interface designer always open into a separate tab into your default start page environment.

Children
No Data