Hiya, I have an array of existing users (tp!ListofUsersUpdated) which

Hiya,

I have an array of existing users (tp!ListofUsersUpdated) which is generated form the updatedUsers output from LDAP sync.

This array needs to be modified to remove members of a certain group ("SMT Users") before the remainder are added to a group.
How would I accomplish ? I have tried reject() and remove() but get hit with errors every time.

Help!...

OriginalPostID-93333

OriginalPostID-93333

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The users in the array are all distinct.
    The end result is that there are 2 mutually exclusive groups that users should be in 1 or the other, but not both.

Each morning the LDAP sync process collects the details of the users and adds any missing ones to the general user group... including those already in the SMT Users noted above.

What is needed is to remove (or not process) the users already in the SMT Users group from the array, so they are not added to the general user group (this is for KC security - general users = deny. SMT users = allow, but deny always wins!)
  • The users in the array are all distinct.
    The end result is that there are 2 mutually exclusive groups that users should be in 1 or the other, but not both.

Each morning the LDAP sync process collects the details of the users and adds any missing ones to the general user group... including those already in the SMT Users noted above.

What is needed is to remove (or not process) the users already in the SMT Users group from the array, so they are not added to the general user group (this is for KC security - general users = deny. SMT users = allow, but deny always wins!)
Children
No Data