Record Link Error

Hi,

Fetching the data from view and displaying the data in the paging Grid. I have mapped the id filed as a link to record summary dashboard.

If I click the link I am facing the following error

Note :I have checked the all the security for all the objects and everything is fine.

The record view does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

Kinldy help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you post the expression you are using to generate the link? A couple things to verify:

1) Make sure you reference the record type correctly - you will likely need a constant to reference the record type

2) Check the ID you use to reference the record.

• If you have an entity-backed record, the ID must match the primary key of the entity
    • If you have a process-backed record, the ID should be the process ID
    • If you have an expression-backed record, the ID should match the ID defined in your source CDT

3) Do you have any default filters? If you have a default filter on your record type, you cannot link to records that don't match the default filter.

• Can you post the expression you are using to generate the link? A couple things to verify:

1) Make sure you reference the record type correctly - you will likely need a constant to reference the record type

2) Check the ID you use to reference the record.

• If you have an entity-backed record, the ID must match the primary key of the entity
    • If you have a process-backed record, the ID should be the process ID
    • If you have an expression-backed record, the ID should match the ID defined in your source CDT

3) Do you have any default filters? If you have a default filter on your record type, you cannot link to records that don't match the default filter.

Children