Hi , I am keen to understand on how I can import or export process m

Hi ,

I am keen to understand on how I can import or export process models designed in APPIAN to other BPM tool and vise versa. I can see an option of exporting aplplication in ZIP format but not sure if this ZIP file can be imported to other tool.

Regards
Mukesh...

OriginalPostID-35548

OriginalPostID-35548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian has it's own XML format that uses concepts from BPMN 2.0 but does not follow exactly. BPMN 2.0 conformance is divided into several categories. Appian is conformant with the Descriptive class, meaning that our graphical notation follows BPMN 2.0. To create an export from another XML format to Appian, you will need to create an XML transformation (XSLT) to migrate the objects. Appian performed this once with Mega, allowing processes from Mega to be imported to Appian and vice versa using this technique. Appian has not provided a XPDL or other format importer/exporter due to a general lack of demand.
  • Appian has it's own XML format that uses concepts from BPMN 2.0 but does not follow exactly. BPMN 2.0 conformance is divided into several categories. Appian is conformant with the Descriptive class, meaning that our graphical notation follows BPMN 2.0. To create an export from another XML format to Appian, you will need to create an XML transformation (XSLT) to migrate the objects. Appian performed this once with Mega, allowing processes from Mega to be imported to Appian and vice versa using this technique. Appian has not provided a XPDL or other format importer/exporter due to a general lack of demand.
Children
No Data