Hi , I am keen to understand on how I can import or export process m

Hi ,

I am keen to understand on how I can import or export process models designed in APPIAN to other BPM tool and vise versa. I can see an option of exporting aplplication in ZIP format but not sure if this ZIP file can be imported to other tool.

Regards
Mukesh...

OriginalPostID-35548

OriginalPostID-35548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Malcolm, this information is useful. Also i am looking for a way to export/import XML file in ZIP created by Appian corresponds to the BPEL (ver?) specification? Wanted to understand if there a way to export and import Appian process or complete application to other BPEL/BPMN 2.0 compliant tools or vice versa.for that do we need to create XML transformation (XSLT) to migrate the objects from and to Appian from other BPMN/BPEL compliant tool?
  • Thanks Malcolm, this information is useful. Also i am looking for a way to export/import XML file in ZIP created by Appian corresponds to the BPEL (ver?) specification? Wanted to understand if there a way to export and import Appian process or complete application to other BPEL/BPMN 2.0 compliant tools or vice versa.for that do we need to create XML transformation (XSLT) to migrate the objects from and to Appian from other BPMN/BPEL compliant tool?
Children
No Data