Hi I am trying to configure the Appian 7.2 with the mail server to in

Hi

I am trying to configure the Appian 7.2 with the mail server to initiate the process via Email. As mentioned over the forum to James Server from Apache. I have downloaded and install the same with some initial configuration as given over the link. Now i have make changes in the custom.properties file for sending mail and for receiving mail i have done changes in the ejb-jar.xml. My James server and Appian both are installed on the same server. I am able to successfully send mail to user(testuser@localhost: created over the James server) But when i am trying to send mail to same user for initiating the process nothing happen.
1. I have make process model to listen to public events
2. I have copied the Process UUID in the subject of the mail.
3. Added the key/pair value in the Custom file and cross verify its value twice.
4. Added the password in the password file which is being read and deleted each time server is started.

One thing i n...

ejb-jar.xml

OriginalPostID-93425

OriginalPostID-93425

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Patty..I havent done any setting on the server for imaps as i was not sure what setting to do for the same. Moreover what i read over the the Apache site its said that configuration is required for apache james 3.0. I am still in a confused state whether we required any setting for apache james 2.3.2 stable version of james. Apart from this i have done all the required setting as describe over the forum for mail integration. Any pointer to take it further from here will be of great help. This issue have taken quit a long time to resolve.
  • Hi Patty..I havent done any setting on the server for imaps as i was not sure what setting to do for the same. Moreover what i read over the the Apache site its said that configuration is required for apache james 3.0. I am still in a confused state whether we required any setting for apache james 2.3.2 stable version of james. Apart from this i have done all the required setting as describe over the forum for mail integration. Any pointer to take it further from here will be of great help. This issue have taken quit a long time to resolve.
Children
No Data