Constant with hyperlink in the body of an email

Hello,

I have a problem, I have to put the body of an email a link of a url whose value is in a constant but I can't find a way to do it, if I put the constant as it does not appear with the link and if I press it to add the hyperlink it asks me for a url so I cannot put the constant.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You should be able to insert the HTML necessary to build the hyperlink manually.  Note that this may require you to use an HTML template instead of the rich text editor (though you can try first).  It would be something like:

"My hyperlink: <a href=""" & cons!MY_URL & """>Click Here</a>"

In general I recommend using an HTML template file, as it's quite a bit easier to both build and maintain slightly more advanced functionality (such as your requirement) that way.

Certified Lead Developer

You should be able to insert the HTML necessary to build the hyperlink manually.  Note that this may require you to use an HTML template instead of the rich text editor (though you can try first).  It would be something like:

"My hyperlink: <a href=""" & cons!MY_URL & """>Click Here</a>"

In general I recommend using an HTML template file, as it's quite a bit easier to both build and maintain slightly more advanced functionality (such as your requirement) that way.

Children