Dedicated Appian app/ Platform only for problem solving and POC's.

--I was thinking today what if we have an appian platform/ an app whcih is dedicated only for solving problems.
These POC's or problems posted on the "New site" would be having questions only intended to Appian.
As an example I would say we have CodeChef, Hacker Rank, Hacker Earth etc.
So this "new platform/site" would contain questions and submit upon which Appian team can say success/failure for the sample test cases given.
This can also include a POC section where questions can be posted to perform a POC etc...
The range of questions can vary from easy/meduim/hard
Any questions posted can first be reviewed by Appian and if its suitable to post can be added to the "site"...

This would definetly help in sharpening the skills / for having some new ideas...

---Any thoughts????

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I dont see the use case, if i got your point right..
    For deeper technical issues, you can adress tickets towards appian and for designer /administration issues, there is this community here working pretty well.
    For education purpose there is the academy and the rest is your company internal maintained standarts.
    Just my thoughts about it.
    Because who is hosting this app? who is providing the licenses? Who maintains all members?

• I dont see the use case, if i got your point right..
    For deeper technical issues, you can adress tickets towards appian and for designer /administration issues, there is this community here working pretty well.
    For education purpose there is the academy and the rest is your company internal maintained standarts.
    Just my thoughts about it.
    Because who is hosting this app? who is providing the licenses? Who maintains all members?

Children
No Data