LDAP Group and Appian Group mapping

Is there any way to map LDAP group to Appian group so that once LDAP group sync by "LDAP Sync Tool" users will automatically access to the objects in Appian? Would like to avoid manually managing users in Appian groups.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Kiran, 

I am not sure how LDAP Sync Tool work but I would suggest to design user injection process which run once or twice a day, query LDAP using integration, store these data in db/tables(username name and group name), read these data (and if data is small & you can handle these directly in process, superb, you don't need db calls), than we have smart services which creates a user in Appian (if they already don't exist), we also have a smart service which add users to groups. 

Regards,

Simple 

• Hi Kiran, 

I am not sure how LDAP Sync Tool work but I would suggest to design user injection process which run once or twice a day, query LDAP using integration, store these data in db/tables(username name and group name), read these data (and if data is small & you can handle these directly in process, superb, you don't need db calls), than we have smart services which creates a user in Appian (if they already don't exist), we also have a smart service which add users to groups. 

Regards,

Simple 

Children
No Data