Constraint with bulk User Creation

Hi Team

we are trying to build a solution where many users need to interact with the site for data analysis but in appian we have a constraint to have credentials to login but since the user flow is too high we cant those many users i in appian and we are trying to think an alternative for this. 

can anyone know how to implement this. Thanks in advance!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Is your issue that you don't have licenses for all the users to access the data within Appian or that the number of users being created in Appian may cause performance concerns?

If your users aren't taking action on the data and only need some level of reporting/analysis, that would be a good use case for leveraging a BI tool or custom reporting on a separate website/application based on the transactional data from Appian. You would need to determine the user's analytical needs, how best to get the data from Appian (i.e. sending transactional data to a data warehouse), and what tools you have available for reporting on the data.

If your users need to take action on the data or view the data within the context of Appian, but they don't have licenses available to access the system then you should reach out to your account executive to discuss licensing options.

Certified Lead Developer

Is your issue that you don't have licenses for all the users to access the data within Appian or that the number of users being created in Appian may cause performance concerns?

If your users aren't taking action on the data and only need some level of reporting/analysis, that would be a good use case for leveraging a BI tool or custom reporting on a separate website/application based on the transactional data from Appian. You would need to determine the user's analytical needs, how best to get the data from Appian (i.e. sending transactional data to a data warehouse), and what tools you have available for reporting on the data.

If your users need to take action on the data or view the data within the context of Appian, but they don't have licenses available to access the system then you should reach out to your account executive to discuss licensing options.

Children
No Data