iPAD downloading ZIP file attachments??

Is it possible to do this via the app? Wouldn’t appear to be a difficult function to code into the app? Would be very beneficial to the 500+ employees at my work who use this app daily

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to garethc0001

The .jar file would be installed as a plug-in in your Appian installation.  If this isn't something you're familiar with, I'd suggest you talk to whoever's in charge of your Appian installation instead of trying to do anything yourself.  Once the plug-in is installed, it will allow you to create zip files within process models, out of other documents that already exist within the Appian filesystem.

It would help if you could clarify exactly what you're trying to do.  For instance, when you say "app", do you mean the Appian (ios) app installed on an iPad?  Or something else?  And when you say "downloading zip file attachments", do you just mean zip files that are already present in Appian?  What precisely are you hoping to have happen that isn't currently happening?  I'm not very familiar with the IOS app, but I do know that some mobile operating systems (not Appian itself) restrict the file types you can download at a system level.

Children
No Data