Process Model Date Display

I have an issue where the user has commenced a process and the task for the process displays the date as m/dd/yyyy.

If they click off the process, the task then displays with the date format m/dd/yyyy.

As I am in Australia, we would like the date to display as dd/mm/yyyy.

Is there any way of making this happen in the process model?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think we need a lot more information. Are you seeing this in the Appian Designer somewhere, or is the data displayed on a form? Generally if you want to change the display of dates for the entire platform (e.g. for the Appian Designer), you must change the locale of your profile. If you change the language to en_GB, it changes the date / time format to show as dd/mm/yyyy. 

If you want to change how your users see dates in Tempo / Sites, you have two options:

1. You can also change the default language for all users (or have them change themselves) to en_GB
    2. You can use logic in your interface to determine how to display the date. As another user mentioned above, you can use the text() function to take a date and display it in any format. Please see the documentation for the text function for more information: 
  • I think we need a lot more information. Are you seeing this in the Appian Designer somewhere, or is the data displayed on a form? Generally if you want to change the display of dates for the entire platform (e.g. for the Appian Designer), you must change the locale of your profile. If you change the language to en_GB, it changes the date / time format to show as dd/mm/yyyy. 

If you want to change how your users see dates in Tempo / Sites, you have two options:

1. You can also change the default language for all users (or have them change themselves) to en_GB
    2. You can use logic in your interface to determine how to display the date. As another user mentioned above, you can use the text() function to take a date and display it in any format. Please see the documentation for the text function for more information: 
Children
No Data