Issue while retrieving data from queryentity

Hi, 

I am trying to fetch data from a View to an interface through a query entity to create a report. The view is giving the right data while i check it on SQL developer but gives the error "

Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = 2MJH3KMT] in rule 'abc_report' at function a!queryEntity_18r3 [line 13]: An error occurred while retrieving the data." on the report interface. I have modified the data type and publish the data store yet facing this issue. What could be the cause? Please help!

TIA!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Whenever this kind of issue occurs via view things to check are 

1. How much time the view is taking in DB and in Appian while fetching,

2. Is the date fields are coming correct with proper format.

3.Is the query limit of 1 MB of data or time to fetch which is 10 seconds is exceeding. if so try getting the data in batches using the pagination.

4. Mostly check the indexes to the tables which can improve your query performance and also check the unnecessary joins

• Whenever this kind of issue occurs via view things to check are 

1. How much time the view is taking in DB and in Appian while fetching,

2. Is the date fields are coming correct with proper format.

3.Is the query limit of 1 MB of data or time to fetch which is 10 seconds is exceeding. if so try getting the data in batches using the pagination.

4. Mostly check the indexes to the tables which can improve your query performance and also check the unnecessary joins

Children
No Data