Logging this under 'general interest' as i'm not sure if any other c

Logging this under 'general interest' as i'm not sure if any other category fits the bill.

I've got a couple of processes that have existing tasks. However, when trying to open these tasks from the apps portal, the 'waiting' text appears and ultimately times out.
When trying to monitor the process, the process modeler opens but an error appears saying 'Unable to acquire a Read connection. Safe to retry.'. I cannot cancel, nor delete the processes.
Other processes from the same process model are behaving as normal.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this? It's currently a production issue....

OriginalPostID-94429

OriginalPostID-94429

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you find out this is indeed the error that is logged when you reproduce the issue, can you try pausing the process and see if that allows you to monitor it?

If you can't pause it from the user interface use the Process Management Services plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" record (forum.appian.com/.../all)- Smart Services and it's Pause Process smart service.

This will let us know if the issue is the process is falling into an infinite loop locking up the engines.
  • If you find out this is indeed the error that is logged when you reproduce the issue, can you try pausing the process and see if that allows you to monitor it?

If you can't pause it from the user interface use the Process Management Services plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" record (forum.appian.com/.../all)- Smart Services and it's Pause Process smart service.

This will let us know if the issue is the process is falling into an infinite loop locking up the engines.
Children
No Data