Logging this under 'general interest' as i'm not sure if any other c

Logging this under 'general interest' as i'm not sure if any other category fits the bill.

I've got a couple of processes that have existing tasks. However, when trying to open these tasks from the apps portal, the 'waiting' text appears and ultimately times out.
When trying to monitor the process, the process modeler opens but an error appears saying 'Unable to acquire a Read connection. Safe to retry.'. I cannot cancel, nor delete the processes.
Other processes from the same process model are behaving as normal.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this? It's currently a production issue....

OriginalPostID-94429

OriginalPostID-94429

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • thanks Adriano.
    I'd be very surprised if this was high-load related. The logs show that even yesterday Jan 1st this issue was happening, even though no one was working. It could be an automated trigger that happened the first of every month, but then that wouldn't explain why it was happening Dec 31st either. We definitely checked the load on dec 31st and it didn't look like any serious load was being handled.
  • thanks Adriano.
    I'd be very surprised if this was high-load related. The logs show that even yesterday Jan 1st this issue was happening, even though no one was working. It could be an automated trigger that happened the first of every month, but then that wouldn't explain why it was happening Dec 31st either. We definitely checked the load on dec 31st and it didn't look like any serious load was being handled.
Children
No Data