Issue with tags field when asking a question on community

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

When asking a question here there is a Tags field at the bottom that I can put tags for my question. However, it no longer works. Whenever I put the mouse into it it refreshes the screen and gives me a black screen and lose everything I had type. Is this a known issue and has it been reported?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Not sure if this is the right place for this.

Sadly the only way to submit official Community feedback seems to be to make a post and hope someone in charge notices.  The tags issue is one I started noticing at least a year ago, and I'm not sure why nobody in charge noticed it.  I thought I'd mentioned it to someone but that could just be my imagination.

Otherwise there are a host of things I'd like to comment on if there were an "official" avenue by which to do so (without cluttering everyone's community forum feed especially) - for instance, we used to be able to click "like" on individual comments, but now they can only be upvoted in a way that promotes that comment as a "solution" (which is cool by itself, but it comes pretty lacking when you want to "like" a comment that *isn't* a solution, etc).  Maybe someday(?)

• - The official way to submit Community feedback is to email community@appian.com.   Please submit any issues, feedback or enhancement requests by emailing us.  

Reply Children