Is the wizardheader function supported in 7.3 portal forms? I renders fine when

Is the wizardheader function supported in 7.3 portal forms? I renders fine when I add it to the form, however I see the below error in application-server.log.
ERROR com.appiancorp.process.common.presentation.JSONSerializerWithLogging - Can't unmarshall the JSON value "[]" of type org.json.JSONArray to a java.lang.Long.
2014-01-07 22:52:12,191 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-1] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.common.presentation.TypedValueSerializer - The value of the TypedValue bean could not be converted from its JSON representation. Target TypedValue: ActivityClassParameter[name=accountIndex,it=1,v=<null>] JSON value: []

OriginalPostID-95144

OriginalPostID-95144

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you're populating the grid via a query rule, it could be. I suggest you try that and see if that addresses the issue. Generally, if its just a CDT[], then you will get the index of the selected row. To make sure that is not the case, you can try saving the query rule into a CDT[] and populating the grid using todataSubset(cdt[], pagingInfo) and see if that resolves the issue. Then you'd know what the problem was.
  • If you're populating the grid via a query rule, it could be. I suggest you try that and see if that addresses the issue. Generally, if its just a CDT[], then you will get the index of the selected row. To make sure that is not the case, you can try saving the query rule into a CDT[] and populating the grid using todataSubset(cdt[], pagingInfo) and see if that resolves the issue. Then you'd know what the problem was.
Children
No Data