The CDT mapping suddently can not pass verfication, can someone help me?

oneday, we accentely delete all CDTs in our project, so we decide recrate CDT from Oracle DB view.

Then we receive the errors:

The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Wrong column type in APPIAN.IC_V_EXPIRYDATEBLANK for column MSTID. Found: undefined, expected: NUMBER (APNX-2-4056-000)

Because we diretly create CDT from ORACLE VIEW, we also give primary key to MSTID. So it is really confuse why that CDT mapping can not passed.

We never touch XSD download or upload function, we just samply create CDT from DB Views.

Can anyone help us to solve this issues?  Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

I think you will have to touch the XSD files and update them yourself.  Expiry date, for instance, according to your schema is looking for a TIMESTAMP.  It looks as though Appian is trying to pass a NUMBER to it.  I think a hiccup in the XSD generation process occurred, and you'll need to update XSD manually to correctly pass TIMESTAMP to that, which would map with Appian's DateTime datatype.

DateTimes in Appian are actually stored as miliseconds since epoch, which is standard for most operating systems.  Appian's epoch is Jan 1, 2035, so it's a negative integer.  It can also be represented as decimal days since epoch.  Either way, if there was a problem in the type conversion, it makes sense how it could expect NUMBER instead of TIMESTAMP.