Cucumber For Appian - User Picker

Certified Lead Developer

Hi all,

I'm using the latest 20.1 download of Cucumber for Appian.

I have a user picker component on an interface, defined as:

a!pickerFieldUsers(
label: "Assignee",
labelPosition: "ABOVE",
instructions: "",
helpTooltip: "Please choose an assignee",
placeholder: "Please choose an assignee",
maxSelections: 1,
required: false,
value: ri!record.assignee,
saveInto: ri!record.assignee
)

When I attempt to complete this field using the following in a cucumber feature file:

And I populate field "Assignee" with "automatedtest.basic"

I can see that the field is completed on the interface:

But...

the test always fails at this point, the remaining fields are not completed:

And the error reported is:

com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.ObjectNotFoundTestException: message:<<Object not found: Populate Field - Assignee - automatedtest.basic>>
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.ExceptionBuilder.build(ExceptionBuilder.java:28)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.interfaces.TempoFieldFactory.populate(TempoFieldFactory.java:92)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.interfaces.TempoFieldFactory.populateMultiple(TempoFieldFactory.java:55)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.interfaces.TempoFieldFactory.populateMultiple(TempoFieldFactory.java:42)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.TempoFixture.populateFieldWith(TempoFixture.java:1165)
at com.appiancorp.ps.cucumber.fixtures.CucumberTempoFixture.populateFieldWith(CucumberTempoFixture.java:340)
at ?.I populate field "Assignee" with "automatedtest.basic"(src/test/resources/suite/support_system_tempo/add_new_ticket_action.feature:25)

I have also tried populating the field with:

I populate field "Assignee" with "automatedtest.basic"
I populate picker field "Assignee" with partially matching suggestions for "automatedtest.basic"
I populate field with tooltip "Please choose an assignee" with "automatedtest.basic"

and I get the same 'Object not found' error message

Can anyone explain what, if anything, I an doing wrong?

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible