Is there a way to monitor the process instance from a start process node call? #Appian19.4

Certified Lead Developer

Is there a way to monitor the process instance from a start process node call? #Appian19.4

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Yes, but it doesn't work like a subprocess node - as far as I remember, you still have to open the instance manually (either from Monitoring, or open the process model itself and click "process instances").  They recently updated the Start Process node so you can open the model of the referenced process, but for whatever reason they didn't make it work in the instance monitor.  I can't tell you whether there's a technical hurdle or whether they just didn't think of it.

Certified Lead Developer

Yes, but it doesn't work like a subprocess node - as far as I remember, you still have to open the instance manually (either from Monitoring, or open the process model itself and click "process instances").  They recently updated the Start Process node so you can open the model of the referenced process, but for whatever reason they didn't make it work in the instance monitor.  I can't tell you whether there's a technical hurdle or whether they just didn't think of it.

Children
No Data