As soon as a user accepts a task, I need to change the value of a pv!. I saw a l

As soon as a user accepts a task, I need to change the value of a pv!. I saw a lot of threads on this but none served my purpose. Is there a workaround for this, or do I need to create a dummy form where the user goes and clicks a button "I accept" to achieve this requirement?...

OriginalPostID-96030

OriginalPostID-96030

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Not exactly. I am tracking the status of a request as it progresses in its lifecycle. Certain user actions can change the request status. An user accepting a task should change the status to "Accepted". Now the status I am talking about is the status of a custom variable I use for reporting and is no way tied to the Appian Process or task statutes. Is there a way to achieve this?
  • Not exactly. I am tracking the status of a request as it progresses in its lifecycle. Certain user actions can change the request status. An user accepting a task should change the status to "Accepted". Now the status I am talking about is the status of a custom variable I use for reporting and is no way tied to the Appian Process or task statutes. Is there a way to achieve this?
Children
No Data