Is there is a way to Limit on upload Photo size?

Hi guys,

I just want to know is there is a way, that using experssion rules to limit on size of uploading picture?

I am not talking about the File's size(1MB, 2MB), I am talking about the Length or Pixel size.

Like getting Length, Width, Height of the Picture by prividing the Picture or Picture storage size , maybe 2MB.

If it is not resolveable, is there are any Plug-in can help us doing this? 

or is there are any Java code I can have a look, and duplicate same logic into Sail Expression?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I forget whether there's a plug-in for this, but you'd need to submit the form with the uploaded file and then check the image properties (if possible), and then potentially loop the user back to the same form with a custom error message if the uploaded document doesn't match what you were wanting.  You wouldn't be able to do this verification within the same form that the picture was uploaded, as far as I can see.

• Thanks Mike, I have already download a plug-in which has abiliaty resize the Image.

But my question is, fow now, the upload button has already in a FORM Interface, which is the Start Form for my process model.

Then how can I pass the uploaded file back to this process model? Should I call a!startProcessLink again on that form?

I am very confused of how to combain the process model and interface form together......

I am sorry I am pretty new to Appian.

Please help me , thanks!

• Thanks Mike, I have already download a plug-in which has abiliaty resize the Image.

But my question is, fow now, the upload button has already in a FORM Interface, which is the Start Form for my process model.

Then how can I pass the uploaded file back to this process model? Should I call a!startProcessLink again on that form?

I am very confused of how to combain the process model and interface form together......

I am sorry I am pretty new to Appian.

Please help me , thanks!

Children
No Data