Show images in hierarchy browser tree

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i have to show associates images in hierarchy browser tree. but those images are in different source. please let me know how to fetch images and show them in my application if any possibilities are there or not?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The 'image' property of a Hierarchy Browser Tree component can have its image sourced as follows:

image (Any Type): Required image to display in the node, created with a!documentImage(), a!userImage(), or a!webImage().

As long as you have something that will allow you to correlate the data in your Tree node with an image in a remote system that can be accessed using a safe URI then, yes, you can use external images.

• HI Thanks for answering. So actually we have a org chart where we are using appian default icons. Now we want to show different images for each node in that tree. So each and every node will have different image as per manager assigned of that node. But we dont have pictures of those managers in our Appian DB. those managers images are in different system . So my question was how can we pull those particular images in appian and show them in each and every node ?

Reply Children