Store large set of images in appian

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i will be using more than thousand  images of employees . we will have to show those images as per user's selection and in future number of images can be increased as well. my question is ,

will it be feasible to store all those images in appian? or should we use other solution like filenet integration?

Thanks in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'd have no concerns with that number of images. We have several customers that have millions of documents stored in Appian, so a thousand is well within the supported range. Not only that, there isn't a true limit to the number of documents you can have in Appian - it depends more on the hardware you have.

Also keep in mind that it will generally be a lot faster to store files directly on your Appian server than retrieving them from an external location.

• I'd have no concerns with that number of images. We have several customers that have millions of documents stored in Appian, so a thousand is well within the supported range. Not only that, there isn't a true limit to the number of documents you can have in Appian - it depends more on the hardware you have.

Also keep in mind that it will generally be a lot faster to store files directly on your Appian server than retrieving them from an external location.

Children