Iam trying to create a create CDT and simultaneouly create respective table in D

Iam trying to create a create CDT and simultaneouly create respective table in DB by importing the xsd (later verify, publish in a datastore)

CDT contains a multiple text field. For this i have written the element in xsd like this

<xsd:element name="nameArray_Texts" type="xsd:string" maxOccurs="unbounded">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
@Column(name="NameArray" columnDefinition="NVARCHAR(100)" nullable="true")
</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>

This has created the CDT as desired in appian but the total column is not created in DB.

Please let me know how should i declare @column for this purpose....

OriginalPostID-96199

OriginalPostID-96199

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Just to add more information to what Patty suggests, remember that once you delete the CDT and upload a new one the Data Store will show the entity is pointing to the old version (e.g. MY_CDT^1), you have to update the reference to point to the new DT. Most likely it's not creating it because it is pointing to the old version of the CDT which didn't have this column.
  • Just to add more information to what Patty suggests, remember that once you delete the CDT and upload a new one the Data Store will show the entity is pointing to the old version (e.g. MY_CDT^1), you have to update the reference to point to the new DT. Most likely it's not creating it because it is pointing to the old version of the CDT which didn't have this column.
Children
No Data