Weird error on gridField for UI

I am getting a weird error on a gridField:

...error at function a!gridField: key (APNX-1-4198-000)...java.lang.NullPointerException: key...

This same UI is used in many places and it only errors in one usage but I cannot for the life of me figure out why its failing or what that error means.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • OK, got it resolved, but I still think it's an appian bug.  The top level SAIL interface had an ri! as ri!xxxNumber_txt of Any Type.  This was mapped to a text pv from the PM.  I changed the name to just ri!XXXNumber and changed the type to Text.  This now works.

I noticed this was an issue when I created a test PM and used the same top level UI and let it map the ri! and the input had an ac named "number" when the ri! in the SAIL was ri!xxxNumber_txt.  Something wasn't working there.

• OK, got it resolved, but I still think it's an appian bug.  The top level SAIL interface had an ri! as ri!xxxNumber_txt of Any Type.  This was mapped to a text pv from the PM.  I changed the name to just ri!XXXNumber and changed the type to Text.  This now works.

I noticed this was an issue when I created a test PM and used the same top level UI and let it map the ri! and the input had an ac named "number" when the ri! in the SAIL was ri!xxxNumber_txt.  Something wasn't working there.

Children
No Data