Web API Integration with Oracle DB Causing java.net.SocketTimeoutException

We have a Web API endpoint that is running a smart service via POST with a parameter passed in.  The Web API has a single service account user that has an associated API Key that we are using for authentication when calling the service.  I have successfully tested the service via the Web API endpoint page and via Postman.  Our final integration point will be inside an Oracle database using utl_http calls to access the Web API endpoint.  I have added the necessary network ACLs to the database to access the Web API endpoint, and have written similar sets of code that can access other REST endpoints with no issues.  When I execute the database code that calls the endpoint we get the following:

ERROR com.appiancorp.webapi.WebApiServlet - Error processing request to Web Api Endpoint *****

org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException (plus ~170 more lines)

I have explicitly set the content body to UTF-8 as I've seen has been an issue with other Web API posts, and I have also added the host of the request to the allowed origins in the Appian Admin console.

Has anyone seen this issue?  Is there something I can do to see more data when the request hits the server before the timeout occurrs?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible