Level 1 certification

Good afternoon, I intend on taking the level 1 A-score certification exam next week (09/25/20) ,I have been studying really hard for it,but I noticed there is a new release of Appian from 20.2 to 20.3 my question is,will the exam (questions)  be updated to reflect the new version of Appian or should I expect the questions to remain the same? I took the exam before and missed it by 1 point,I want to know if i should focus on new materials or keep studying along the same path as before? Thank you I hope to hear back from you soon.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hello. To prepare for the L1 Credential, you should log-in to Academy Online (academy.appian.com) and enroll in the "Appian Developer" learning path -- available from the "Start Learning Here" tile. In the first, "Welcome" course, you'll find a list of topics that are covered in the exam as well as a Developer Skills Practice guide. You should complete each course in the path as well as the exercises in the Skills Practice Guide as you go. Let us know if you have any questions!

Children