Recovery an application in Designer

Hi,

I was developing an application, and I added other to last, to have all the objects, then I delete a big part of the added items. Now I dont have these items in the other application, is there any option to recovery that items?

Best regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1 Try using add existing object in application if those does not get deleted just moved to different application this can help.

2 approach Do you have taken a back up before doing the delete operations? If yes then you can recover using the back up.

3 approach If code on qa or higher environment then you can recover from there. 

But i am not sure how to do without having backup. Most probably without back up you can`t able to recover the application. 

• 1 Try using add existing object in application if those does not get deleted just moved to different application this can help.

2 approach Do you have taken a back up before doing the delete operations? If yes then you can recover using the back up.

3 approach If code on qa or higher environment then you can recover from there. 

But i am not sure how to do without having backup. Most probably without back up you can`t able to recover the application. 

Children
No Data