Getting Error on Write to multiple store entities in Appian Process model

[The EntityData at index [2] has an entity field that does not have a value. Each EntityData passed to the smart service must have a valid value for the entity. No values have been written.]

This is an error I am getting when I am trying to save an array to the database, using Write to multiple store entities in the Process model.
Data which I am trying to save :
[[taskid=, annoucncementid=105, samaccid=7, istaskdone=Yes, customervisitdate=11/2/2020, customerpocname=ABC, documentid=401527, feedback=Testing for insertion in database, creationDate=11/6/2020, lastUpdateDate=11/6/2020, createdBy=Arshbir Sandhu, lastUpdatedBy=Arshbir Sandhu, comments=Row created at CCA task interface by user, customeracknowlegdedate=11/6/2020, proofofcommunication=Email],[taskid=, annoucncementid=105, samaccid=6, istaskdone=, customervisitdate=, customerpocname=, documentid=, feedback=, creationDate=11/6/2020, lastUpdateDate=11/6/2020, createdBy=Arshbir Sandhu, lastUpdatedBy=Arshbir Sandhu, comments=Row created at CCA task interface by user, customeracknowlegdedate=, proofofcommunication=]]

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible