Process Variable in records

Certified Associate Developer

Hi, 

I had defined my process variables in my process model  . But, when i tried to retrieve them in expression editor ( Process report ) the system seems unable to get them. Could you halp me?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Did you provide report context in your process report? You'll have to choose a type of process report that contains context and then provide the context for whichever process you're using:

Assuming you choose this type, there should be a dialog window that opens when you create the process report that then lets you choose your process model. Once you select the process model, your process variables should be visible in the edit data.

• Did you provide report context in your process report? You'll have to choose a type of process report that contains context and then provide the context for whichever process you're using:

Assuming you choose this type, there should be a dialog window that opens when you create the process report that then lets you choose your process model. Once you select the process model, your process variables should be visible in the edit data.

Children