I am getting the following error during inspection of an import. processMod

I am getting the following error during inspection of an import.
processModel 000dd867-f435-8000-f92f-7f0000014e7a "Edit a PD Request": The processModel [id= uuid=000dd867-f435-8000-f92f-7f0000014e7a] was not imported because a required reference is missing: Reference to content [_a-0000d869-bbda-8000-9ba2-011c48011c48_20223] (Process Model Expressions (Rules)) cannot be found. (APNX-1-4070-001) (APNX-1-4071-006)

I can't seem to track down the problem. Any help would be appreciated....

OriginalPostID-97949

OriginalPostID-97949

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Content Details by UUID plug-in is available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" record (forum.appian.com/.../all)- Expression Functions. If you navigate to its record you will find more about how it works and what functions it has that can help you with this type of problems.

For Cloud customers is as simple as creating a Support Case to request its deployment if you don't have those functions yet (you can check in the expression editor to confirm and look for getcontentdetailsbyuuid)
  • The Content Details by UUID plug-in is available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" record (forum.appian.com/.../all)- Expression Functions. If you navigate to its record you will find more about how it works and what functions it has that can help you with this type of problems.

For Cloud customers is as simple as creating a Support Case to request its deployment if you don't have those functions yet (you can check in the expression editor to confirm and look for getcontentdetailsbyuuid)
Children
No Data