Can anyone tell me about Reassign Task smart service??

Hi Team,

There is no documentation about Reassign Task smart service in Process model, 

Can anyone tell me more about it? I want to reassign task to other users with updated data?

Can anyone share knowledge about it ?? if there are examples that would be great.

Thanks,

Community

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Reassign Task node allows the developer to reassign the task to another group of people (New Assignees).

Let's say if Add Vehicle task (example task id 1234) is assigned to Vehicle Reviewers group(Old Assignees), for some reason business wants the same task to be assigned to Supervisors Group(New Assignees). Then developer uses this Reassign Task node.

When developer assign the task, he/she has to mention which task should be reassigned to new assignees. This is done by Task ID (in this case task id 1234 of Add Vehicle ).

When developer assign the task, he/she has to provide the appropriate Reassignment Privileges like

• Reject Task Only
    • Reassign Within Pool
    • Reassign To Anyone
    • No Reassignment

• Reassign Task node allows the developer to reassign the task to another group of people (New Assignees).

Let's say if Add Vehicle task (example task id 1234) is assigned to Vehicle Reviewers group(Old Assignees), for some reason business wants the same task to be assigned to Supervisors Group(New Assignees). Then developer uses this Reassign Task node.

When developer assign the task, he/she has to mention which task should be reassigned to new assignees. This is done by Task ID (in this case task id 1234 of Add Vehicle ).

When developer assign the task, he/she has to provide the appropriate Reassignment Privileges like

• Reject Task Only
    • Reassign Within Pool
    • Reassign To Anyone
    • No Reassignment

Children