We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi All , I have created a Tempo report based on Process backed recor

Hi All ,

I have created a Tempo report based on Process backed record. Since I am able to see the report on Temo , I wanted to display my report in such a way that it give me the count of a particular process variable on the report . For example if x appears 2 times then it should display 2 and if y is displaing in the report for 3 times then 3 on the report page (may be another grid to maintain this ? )and so on.

Thanks ,
Jasleen Kaur...

OriginalPostID-98190

OriginalPostID-98190

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• It'd help if you explain your requirement via an example. In the mean time, if you are looking for aggregating data, then for a process baked report, you should be able to aggregate the data at the report level by grouping the column. One you do this, the colums underneath the aggregated column will automatically expose a new attribute called column aggregated function. You then then use one of the functions, in your case, count, to aggregate the data as required.

Hope this helps.