Web API integration with PHP (beginner)

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I just got started with Appian and have been tasked with implementing the web API with our PHP website. I looked at the documentation but English isn't my first language and I find it hard to follow. Are there practical examples of web api with PHP I could see? It would be really helpful.

Thank you
Blumenversand
Mihail Schweizer
Zürich

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A Web API in Appian is simply an object that exposes a REST API endpoint from Appian that you can call from an external system. If you're familiar with PHP already, calling an Appian Web API should be no different than calling any other REST endpoint.

Can you provide some more information about what you have tried and what you are looking for? Do you already have an existing Web API or do you need to create one?

• A Web API in Appian is simply an object that exposes a REST API endpoint from Appian that you can call from an external system. If you're familiar with PHP already, calling an Appian Web API should be no different than calling any other REST endpoint.

Can you provide some more information about what you have tried and what you are looking for? Do you already have an existing Web API or do you need to create one?

Children
No Data