Have to remove one particular option in field

Hi,

i have written a query filter which is working fine and displayed that in interface.

Now i need to download Excel which is also working fine but i need not have to include option: best

Suppose i have a drop down field which contains values: Good, better, best. But when i download Excel i should not see best option in Excel(instead it should be blank ) ..but the value in complete row should be downloaded. 

applyWhen: {rule!AAP_isNotEmpty(ri!Status),remove(ri!Status,wherecontains("best",touniformstring(ri!Status)))}

Can someone help with what change i should do in code

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • A query filter such as that would be designed to remove the entire row(s) where Value = "best".  As far as I understand the requirement, you still want the row returned that contains "best", however to replace "best" with a blank value "" - this would be done on the DB side with a view typically.  

If you want to remove the row completely, you can do so with a!queryFilter(), however your syntax would need adjustments.  Setting the Value = ri!Status would only return any rows that match a single status input, and your applyWhen there would be a single boolean true/false value (albeit unnecessary in this potential case) but you are providing a list of items (1 boolean and 1 list of text).  To remove the entire rows that contain "best":

a!queryFilter(
      field: "Value",
      operator: "<>",
      value: "best"
    )

Also, please utilize the Insert -> Code functionality for easier reading of any included code snippets.

• I cross checked with BA now he confirmed to remove entire Row..where it contains "best".. Thanks for help