Hi, I am using Appian 7.3 and try to invoke process from external jav

Hi,

I am using Appian 7.3 and try to invoke process from external java code as giving in the forum. While running the java code i am getting following error:

Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NamingException: Failed to create remoting connection [Root exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/jboss/logging/Logger.tracef(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V]
          at org.jboss.naming.remote.client.ClientUtil.namingException(ClientUtil.java:36)
          at org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactory.java:121)
          at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:238)
          at javax.naming.InitialContext.initializeDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:327)
          at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:357)
          at javax.naming.InitialContext.internalInit(InitialContext.java:295)
          at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:212)
          at com.appian.Exter...

OriginalPostID-98422

OriginalPostID-98422

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Have you got your JMS port configured correctly? Check it in custom.properties. IT should address to the IP of the server where the app server is running.

<interface name="public">
    <inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address:0.0.0.0}"/>
    </interface>

On standalone.xml to

<inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address:100.100.100.xxx}"/>
    </interface>

where 100.100.100.xxx = IP address of the server where Jboss is running
  • Have you got your JMS port configured correctly? Check it in custom.properties. IT should address to the IP of the server where the app server is running.

<inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address:0.0.0.0}"/>
    </interface>

On standalone.xml to

<inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address:100.100.100.xxx}"/>
    </interface>

where 100.100.100.xxx = IP address of the server where Jboss is running
Children
No Data