Reg : Refresh

Certified Associate Developer

Hi Everyone, 

I need help on the below issue : 

We have a dependency between two screens,

so  in the first screen we enter an XYZ fields and save it and depending on the Role what we select in the second screen we get the XYZ fields of first screen what we entered and then save it.

The problem here is , after saving it, when we navigate to the first screen, XYZ fields values are not displaying.

It will display after refreshing it or if we wait for few secs.

Kindly let me know is there any way we can display without refreshing the page.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you clarify what your screens are in this case? In reading the first sentence I assumed that UP and PARTY were two user input tasks, but then below you said you navigate back to UP. Are you creating a new process? Is your process looping back around? Are you viewing this data on a report / record?

Maybe some screenshots would be helpful? I just can't quite visualize the flow of data in this question.

• Can you clarify what your screens are in this case? In reading the first sentence I assumed that UP and PARTY were two user input tasks, but then below you said you navigate back to UP. Are you creating a new process? Is your process looping back around? Are you viewing this data on a report / record?

Maybe some screenshots would be helpful? I just can't quite visualize the flow of data in this question.

Children
No Data