Mass Update Contacts in Records

Hi Team,

We have a requirement where we have to create an action through which Project Lead can do mass update the records of those contacts who have left the organisation with a new contact. Can anyone suggest how to achieve this?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anandita

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Anandita

If it is a mass update I would say you can look into using the a stored procedure to achieve this kind of update. I just would like to recommend to look into one scenario.

Do you have any task or inflight process holding a cdt or something? If so you might want to do something like this:

If the task is assigned to that old contact you would like to reassign the task to the new contacts too. There is a smart service to do so you can reassign the task to a group if possible.

Maybe you want to tell us more about the requirement

Hope this helps

Thanks

Jose

• Hello Anandita

If it is a mass update I would say you can look into using the a stored procedure to achieve this kind of update. I just would like to recommend to look into one scenario.

Do you have any task or inflight process holding a cdt or something? If so you might want to do something like this:

If the task is assigned to that old contact you would like to reassign the task to the new contacts too. There is a smart service to do so you can reassign the task to a group if possible.

Maybe you want to tell us more about the requirement

Hope this helps

Thanks

Jose

Children