Send a mail to multiple people

I need to send mail to multiple people based on selected location..

lets say: I need to send mail to people based on selected location.

There are multiple location (A,B,C,D)

There mail needs to be sent to 4 people: (M1,M2,M3,M4).

If i select Location A then a mail should be triggered to that location only and all  4 people should receive mail for that particular location.

Can someone help with the logic 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Create an expression rule where you pass in the location ID of your choice, and possibly any other identifying information, and as an output, returns the email addresses for the desired target audience.  This would just be an array of text where each member is an email address, and you probably need to wrap it in the toEmailAddress() function for it to play nice with the Send Email node (i've never been sure why).  Then you just set the "To:" field in the Send Email node with that expression rule.

Certified Lead Developer

Create an expression rule where you pass in the location ID of your choice, and possibly any other identifying information, and as an output, returns the email addresses for the desired target audience.  This would just be an array of text where each member is an email address, and you probably need to wrap it in the toEmailAddress() function for it to play nice with the Send Email node (i've never been sure why).  Then you just set the "To:" field in the Send Email node with that expression rule.

Children